Our chocolate and vanilla protein powders are indeed peanut free however they are made in a facility where peanuts are used as ingredients in other products. We use a small amount of coconut sugar as a natural sweetener so it does contain tree nuts.
Articles in this section
- What is the Amino Acid Profile?
- What are the nutritional facts and/or ingredients?
- Does your protein powder contain peanuts? Is it made in a peanut free facility?
- Is Kos Protein Powder Sweetened
- Is this FDA Approved?
- Is It Safe For People With Diabetes, Food Allergies, Or Critical Illness?
- Can I cook with Kos Vegan Protein Powder
- How Long Can Kos Be Stored? What Is Its Best Used By Date?
- Does Kos Contain GMO (Genetically Modified) Ingredients?
- Is Kos Gluten Free, Dairy Free, And Soy Free?