By law, the FDA does not approve dietary supplements. But, the FDA does regulate both dietary supplements and dietary ingredients. At Kos, we follow what the FDA established for dietary supplements in 2007 called "current Good Manufacturing Practice" (cGMP) regulations requiring that manufacturers evaluate their products through testing identity, purity, strength, and composition.
Articles in this section
- What is the Amino Acid Profile?
- What are the nutritional facts and/or ingredients?
- Does your protein powder contain peanuts? Is it made in a peanut free facility?
- Is Kos Protein Powder Sweetened
- Is this FDA Approved?
- Is It Safe For People With Diabetes, Food Allergies, Or Critical Illness?
- Can I cook with Kos Vegan Protein Powder
- How Long Can Kos Be Stored? What Is Its Best Used By Date?
- Does Kos Contain GMO (Genetically Modified) Ingredients?
- Is Kos Gluten Free, Dairy Free, And Soy Free?