By law, the FDA does not approve dietary supplements. But, the FDA does regulate both dietary supplements and dietary ingredients. At KOS, we follow what the FDA established for dietary supplements in 2007 called "current Good Manufacturing Practice" (cGMP) regulations requiring that manufacturers evaluate their products through testing identity, purity, strength, and composition.
Articles in this section
- Can KOS protein help me lose weight?
- Can KOS protein be used as a meal replacement?
- What's in your natural fruit and veggie flavor blend?
- Can I use KOS with a nut allergy?
- Do you test KOS protein for heavy metals?
- Can I take KOS protein if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can I give KOS to my child?
- Are KOS products certified organic?
- What are the nutritional facts and/or ingredients?
- What is the Amino Acid Profile?