Yes! Nearly every ingredient is certified organic and therefore free of hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, artificial sweeteners, colors, and GMOs. When you check out the ingredient panel of our labels, you’ll see “organic” in front of the specific ingredients that are certified organic. Our formula is made here in sunny Southern California and ingredients are certified by the USDA and CCOF.
Articles in this section
- Can KOS protein help me lose weight?
- Can KOS protein be used as a meal replacement?
- What's in your natural fruit and veggie flavor blend?
- Can I use KOS with a nut allergy?
- Do you test KOS protein for heavy metals?
- Can I take KOS protein if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can I give KOS to my child?
- Are KOS products certified organic?
- What are the nutritional facts and/or ingredients?
- What is the Amino Acid Profile?