If you are concerned that you blended your silica pack, please call your doctor. There’s nothing to be concerned about, the silica-based packet is non-toxic. Silica is a naturally-occurring mineral that is processed into a silica packet. Since it is a moisture-absorbing substance, if you drank most of your smoothie before you discovered you blended the silica pack into it, drink an additional amount of water throughout the day to help you stay hydrated.
Articles in this section
- Can KOS protein help me lose weight?
- Can KOS protein be used as a meal replacement?
- What's in your natural fruit and veggie flavor blend?
- Can I use KOS with a nut allergy?
- Do you test KOS protein for heavy metals?
- Can I take KOS protein if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can I give KOS to my child?
- Are KOS products certified organic?
- What are the nutritional facts and/or ingredients?
- What is the Amino Acid Profile?